Dr. Adaku U. Nwachuku is a fellowship-trained physiatrist. She specializes in treating musculoskeletal pain without surgery, using a combination of conservative treatments, such as therapy to restore biomechanics, interventional pain procedures, and medications.
Dr. Nwachuku has been published in the Oxford Handbook of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation as well as in medical journals. In addition, she coordinates and participates in medical missions to Nigeria.
- MD−New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship−Long Beach Medical Center in Long Beach, NY
- Residency−Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) at Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
- Fellowship−Musculoskeletal/Interventional Pain, Rehab NY, Amherst, NY
- MBA−New York Institute of Technology
Areas of Specialization
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Chronic pain
- Nerve conditions