Dr. Christopher D. Chaput is the Director of Spinal Trauma and Orthopedic Research at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas. He also serves as Assistant Professor of Surgery at Texas A&M HSC.
- MD - Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship - Spine Surgery, The Maryland Spine Fellowship
- Residency - Orthopedic Surgery,Texas A&M Health Science Center, Scott & White Hospital
Areas of Specialization
- Conditions affecting the Cervical Spine
- Lumbar Trauma and Spinal Tumor
- Minimally Invasive Procedures in the Cervical Spine
- Less Invasive Surgery in the Lumbar Spine
Dr. Christopher D. Chaput
2401 S. 31st St.
Temple, TX 76508