Dr. Vivek Sood is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in adult joint replacement and reconstructive surgery at Bay Area Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Arnold, Maryland. He was trained in adult joint reconstruction at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. Dr. Sood also acquired experience in performing minimally invasive and revision hip and knee surgeries while at Rush. After additional training at Mount Sinai Medical Center, Dr. Sood also specializes in foot and ankle surgery.
- MD - State University of New York (SUNY) at Brooklyn
- Chief Resident - Department of Orthopaedics, SUNY
Areas of Specialization
- Adult Joint Reconstruction
- Hip and Knee Revision Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip and Knee Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery