Veritas Health, parent company of Arthritis-health, is pleased to announce that our Ankylosing Spondylitis Video has won a silver spring 2015 Digital Health Award in the Consumer Video Division.
This video helps patients with ankylosing spondylitis—and their loved ones—understand and visualize the condition. We believe the more people know about their health conditions, the more they are empowered to manage them.
Ankylosing spondylitis is a difficult condition to recognize and understand, so Arthritis-health has developed an extensive library of accessible, doctor-authored articles about the condition to help our readers. These are some of the most popular:
- What Is Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Physical Therapy and Exercise
- Development and Progression of Ankylosing Spondylitis
- 5 Unusual Ankylosing Spondylitis Symptoms
We have also created several new animated videos—with the same award-winning qualities as the ankylosing spondylitis video—for our Arthritis-health Video Library:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Overview Video
- Hip Osteoarthritis Video
- Shoulder Osteoarthritis Video
- Lumbar Osteoarthritis Video
- Cervical Facet Osteoarthritis Video
The Digital Health Awards competition (formerly the Web Health Awards) is held every year in the spring and fall, and is organized by the Health Information Resource Center (HIRC).