Meet Dr. Brian Feeley
Dr. Brian Feeley is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in Sports Medicine, Basic Research, Cartilage Regeneration and Repair. He joined the UCSF Department of Orthopaedic Surgery as an Assistant Professor in Residence in 2008. Dr. Feeley previously was an assistant team physician for the New York Giants and currently is the team physicain to St. Ignatius College Prep High School and Balboa High School.
Dr. Feeley's clinical focus is on athletic injuries of the shoulder, knee, and hip and the use of minimally invasive/arthroscopic procedures to treat these problems. Dr. Feeley is part of the team that makes up The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center and performs research on common shoulder and knee problems.
He has published over 50 peer reviewed articles, review studies, and book chapters. He has received the AOSSM and OREF Young Investigator Award for his research, and recently received the Western Orthopaedic Young Investigator Award.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brian Feeley Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- ACL Tear
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Clavicle Fracture
- Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI)
- Meniscus Tears
- Shoulder Instability
- Sports Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Brian Feeley
- Assistant Professor in Residence, UCSF Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine and Shoulder Fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Western Orthopaedic Society
Office Information for Dr. Brian Feeley
Mission Bay Orthopaedic Institute1500 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
Profile last updated: September 1, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.