Meet Christopher Cain
Dr. Christopher Cain is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in the Denver metro area. Dr. Cain specializes in the treatment of bone, joint, and muscle injuries and disorders, as well as many other conditions including both adult and pediatric trauma and tumors.
Dr. Christopher Cain is committed to providing the highest quality professional and ethical care to all patients through integration of comprehensive education and exceptional musculoskeletal research.
Dr. Christopher is an Orthopedic Surgeon with University of Colorado Hospital Orthopedics.
Directions to our primary location in
How Christopher Cain Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Adult and Pediatric Trauma
- Adult and Pediatric Tumors
- Bone Problems
- Disorders of the Spine
- Joint Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Pediatric Deformities
- Spinal Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Christopher Cain
- Fellowship - Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- AOSpine – Director of Education Asia-Pacific region
- Associate Professor, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Spine Society
- European Spine Society
Office Information for Christopher Cain
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Profile last updated: September 1, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.