Meet Dr. Kirstina Olson
Dr. Kirstina Olson is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who focuses on injuries and conditions of the Foot and Ankle.
Dr. Olson serves as Assistant Professor of Clinical Orthopaedics, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco. She is part of the team that makes up The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kirstina Olson Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Foot & Ankle Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Kirstina Olson
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Orthopaedics, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship, OrthoCarolina Foot and Ankle Institute, Charlotte, NC
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Association - Emerging Leaders Program
- Health Volunteer Overseas
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Women's Association
Office Information for Dr. Kirstina Olson
Mission Bay Orthopaedic Institute1500 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
Profile last updated: September 1, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.