Meet Dr. Garrett S. Hyman
Dr. Hyman has a unique practice style, blending his high-tech expertise in sports, spine, & pain medicine with a special compassion for the human condition.
He is an expert diagnostician, with more than 10 years of experience, and highly skilled at a variety of advanced non-surgical procedures. He is respected in his field, has published in peer review journals, is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Washington, and regularly speaks both locally and nationally.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Garrett S. Hyman Can Help You
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Exercise Counseling
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Spinal Injections
Accolades for Dr. Garrett S. Hyman
- Fellowship trained in Spine, Sports and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation - Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Garrett S. Hyman
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.