Meet Dr. Carlin Senter
Dr. Carlin Senter is a fellowship-trained Primary Care Sports Medicine physician. Her clinical focus is caring for and preventing sports injuries to help patients of all ages stay active. Dr. Senter's interests also include sports concussion, exercise counseling and prescription, and stress fractures. Her research is focused on musculoskeletal medical education in primary care.
Dr. Senter is a former collegiate rower with an avid interest in team sports, and is team physician for Washington High School in San Francisco, Redwood High School in Marin, and University of San Francisco. She is Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of San Francisco Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and also part of the team that makes up The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Carlin Senter Can Help You
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
- Sports Injuries
- Stress Fracture
- Exercise Counseling
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Carlin Senter
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California San Francisco
- Fellow, Medical Education, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA Primary Care Sports Medicine, UCLA Family Medicine, Division of Sports Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Ameican College of Sports Medicine
Profile last updated: September 1, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.