Meet Dr. R. Krishna Chaganti
Dr. R. Krishna Chaganti is fellowship-trained in Rheumatology and an Assistant Clinical Professor at UCSF Medical Center who treats patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
In her research, she studies risk factors associated with the development of osteoarthritis of the hip, predictors of joint arthroplasty and factors associated with increased disability due to osteoarthritis.
Dr. Krishna is part of the team that makes up The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. R. Krishna Chaganti Can Help You
- Osteoarthritis of the Hand
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Disease Modifying Anit-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs)
- Drug Therapy
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Pain Management
Accolades for Dr. R. Krishna Chaganti
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF
- Rheumatology Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery / New York Presbyterian & Weill Cornell Medical College
Office Information for Dr. R. Krishna Chaganti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinic400 Parnassus Avenue
Floor B 1415
San Francisco, CA 94143
Profile last updated: September 1, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.