Dr. Anuj Netto is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in conditions of the hand and upper extremity.
He is affiliated with the WellStar Health System and performs hand, microvascular, and peripheral nerve surgery; wrist, elbow, and shoulder joint replacement; and upper extremity reconstruction.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Board Eligible, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – Medical University of South Carolina
- Residency – Medical University of South Carolina
- Fellowship – University of California, Davis Medical Center