Dr. Kevin J. Bozic is board certified in orthopedics and specializes in treating hip and knee arthritis, including performing complex hip and knee replacement surgeries. He is the inaugural Chair of Surgery and Perioperative Care at the Dell Medical School at UT Austin.
Dr. Bozic received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of California, San Fransisco (UCSF) Medical School and his MBA from Harvard Business School, where he serves as a Senior Institute Associate in Professor Michael Porter’s Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program. He also completed two medical fellowship training programs: an adult reconstructive surgery fellowship at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago and an orthopedic traumatology fellowship at Harvard University through Massachusetts General Hospital.
- MD – UCSF Medical School
- MBA – Harvard Business School
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship – Orthopedic Traumatology, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship– Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Rush University Medical Center
Areas of Specialization
- Hip arthritis
- Knee arthritis
- Hip replacement and revision surgeries
- Knee replacement and revision surgeries
UT Health Austin Musculoskeletal Institute
Health Transformation Building, 9th Floor
1601 Trinity St., Austin, TX 78712