Dr. Lee M. Kneer is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation. He received his medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine, where he also completed his medical internship. Dr. Kneer completed his medical residency at the University of Utah School of Medicine and a fellowship in sports medicine at Emory University School of Medicine .
Dr. Kneer specializes in diagnosing and treating acute injuries and has particular interest in using ultrasound to diagnose musculoskeletal injuries. He serves as a team physician for local area high schools as well as the Atlanta Falcons (NFL) and Atlanta Braves (MLB), and provides international medical coverage for US Soccer.
- MD – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency – University of Utah School of Medicine
- Internship – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – sports medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Areas of Specialization
- Sports medicine
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Nonsurgical treatments for joint injuries and joint pain
- Fracture care
- Running medicine
Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center - Dunwoody
4555 N Shallowford Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338