Dr. Saurabh K. Dang is board-certified in pain medicine and anesthesiology. He uses several methods to treat pain, including spinal cord stimulation, intrathecal drug delivery systems, radiofrequency ablation/rhizotomy procedures, epidural steroid injections, selective nerve blocks, and joint injections.
Dr. Dang received his medical degree from American University of Antigua and completed his anesthesiology residency at New York Medical College, where he was Chief Resident. He received training in interventional pain medicine during his fellowship at The University of Toledo.
Dr. Dang is a member of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians and the North American Neuromodulation Society. He has been widely published in both anesthesiology and pain management and has presented his work at several medical conferences.
- BA – Hamilton College
- MD– American University of Antigua College of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency – Anesthesiology, New York Medical College
- Fellowship – Interventional Pain Medicine, The University of Toledo
Areas of Specialization
- Fluoroscopic Guided Interventional Pain Injections
- Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Intrathecal Drug Delivery Systems
Garden State Pain Control
1117 Route 46 East
Clifton, NJ 07013