Meet Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC
Dr. Erdogan is a chiropractor and owner of The Center for Chiropractic and Holistic Care in Yardley, PA.
With over 25 years of experience, he utilizes chiropractic and soft-tissue techniques to help patients recover their health.
Dr. Erdogan at a Glance
- Dr. Erdogan personally tailors chiropractic and wellness programs to fit the specific needs and goals of each patient.
- He is committed to giving you the tools to improve your health and reduce the risk of future pain or illness.
Whether you have a sports injury or chronic pain, Dr. Erdogan is dedicated to your relief.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 25 Years
- DC - Life College School of Chiropractic, Marietta, Georgia
- BS -University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts
- Athletic Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Headache / Migraine
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Numbness / Tingling
- Plantar Faciitis
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Vertigo / Dizziness / Balance
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC
If you are looking for an excellent chiro, look no further. I can say this with full confidence because I'm also a chiropractor. Dr. Erdogan is the only chiro that I trust to work on me. He has brought me back from 2 injuries, one of them fairly serious. I was recommended by orthopedic and pain management doctors to begin cortisone shots and possible future surgeries. I am thankful to have found him...— J.K.
Dr. Lev's style is based on "corrective" chiropractic care. He actually wants to correct the issues that are causing you pain, not merely relieve discomfort. Not that there is anything wrong with chiropractic care that relieves discomfort. I feel the corrective style is a bit more comprehensive and holisitc...— B.J.
I've been seeing chiropractors for several years due to lower back pain and some other issues. I really did something to aggravate it a couple of weeks ago and found myself in so much pain that I started essentially cold-calling chiropractors to see who could get me in the soonest. I am soooooo happy that I met Dr. Erdogan. He is a top-notch chiropractor!! I had even forgotten to mention some minor issues with my back that he noted on assessment without me even telling him about them. (Honestly, I didn't do that on purpose to test him or anything....at the time I mostly concerned about my lower back pain.) He is very kind and thorough and gave me an excellent adjustment. I feel so much better now and I plan to continue seeing him in the future. His office is really pleasant-looking too and his secretary was really helpful.— R.M.
Accolades for Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC
- Team Chiropractor for the Trenton Thunder, New York Yankees AA Team
- Certified Practitioner and Instructor of Nambudripads Allergy Elimination Techniques
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Professional Baseball Chiropractor Association
- New Jersey State Board of Chiropractic
- Pennsylvania State Board of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiner
Office Information for Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC
The Center for Chiropractic and Holistic Care
25 E Afton Ave
Yardley, PA 19067
Monday 8:00 AM - 9:15 , 10:00 - 11:15 AM, 3:30 - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:15, 3:30 - 7:00
Thursday 12:00 - 2:00, 3:30 - 6:00
Friday: 8:00 AM - 9:15, 10:00 - 11:15
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- State Farm
- United Health Care
Profile last updated: July 20, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.