Learn About Swedish Medical Group Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists
The orthopedics team at Swedish Medical Group diagnoses, treats, and manages painful bone and joint conditions, sports-related injuries, and hip and knee replacements.
Personalized treatment options offered by Swedish Medical Group range from physical therapy to nutrition services to surgery — and much more.
Swedish Medical Group at a Glance
Here's why people seek care from this group:
- Its multidisciplinary team of board-certified orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, and podiatrists create customized treatments that fit each patient's unique needs.
- Orthopedic patients have access to integrative therapy options, such as acupuncture, massage therapy, and aquatic therapy.
- The surgeons at Swedish Medical Group offer specialized surgical options, including direct anterior hip replacement, hip and knee replacement revisions, joint replacement, and fracture repair.
If you're looking for comprehensive orthopedic, sports, and arthritis care, visit Swedish Medical Group.
Meet the Physicians of Swedish Medical Group Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists
How Swedish Medical Group Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Foot Pain
- Head Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Work Injuries
- Ankle Arthroscopic Surgery
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Diagnostic Testing
- Elbow Arthroscopic Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Joint Fusion
- Joint Injections
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Medication Management
- Pain Management
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
Office Information for Swedish Medical Group Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists
Chicago Brain & Spine Institute
5215 N. California Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
Visit Swedish Hospital Website
Like Swedish Hospital on Facebook
Follow Swedish Hospital on Twitter
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.