Meet Dr. Anthony Shaia, MD
Dr. Shaia is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He strives to provide outstanding care for each patient, and he specializes in hip, knee, and joint replacement.
Dr. Shaia at a Glance
- Dr. Shaia performs a wide range of special procedures, including minimally invasive total hip replacement and total knee replacement, partial knee replacement, revision hip and knee replacement, and rotator cuff repair.
- He is a widely recognized authority in orthopedics, and he's listed as one of Richmond Magazine's "Top Docs" (2015).
If you are seeking relief for your joint condition, discuss treatment options with Dr. Shaia.
Dr. Shaia is a member of OrthoVirginia Richmond.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Anthony Shaia, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Residency - University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Internship - University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Medical Degree - Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Cortisone Injections
- Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Revision Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Steroid Injection
- Therapeutic Injections
- arthoscopic surgery
Accolades for Dr. Anthony Shaia, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- Richmond Academy of Medicine
- Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- Engineering Academic Excellence Award
- Recognized as one of the Best Joint Replacement Surgeons, Richmond Magazine’s Top Docs issue -2015
Office Information for Dr. Anthony Shaia, MD
Henrico Parham Orthopedic Center
7650 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23294
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: September 6, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.