Meet Dr. Arush A. Patel, MD
Dr. Patel is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center.
He specializes in upper extremity and trauma.
Dr. Patel at a Glance
- Dr. Patel completed a Hand and Upper Extremity fellowship, developing world-class surgical techniques for microvascular surgery and nerve and tendon repairs.
- He worked at Los Angeles County Hospital, one of the busiest trauma centers in the world.
See Dr. Patel for help with your upper extremity pain.
Dr. Patel is a member of Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Arush A. Patel, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Pain
- Hand Trauma
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Extremity Pain
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Arush A. Patel, MD
- Fellowship - University of California, San Diego
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association of Hand Surgery (AASH)
- Doctors Demystify
- Candidate Member, American Academy Association of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Candidate Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Arush A. Patel, MD
1955 Citracado Parkway
Escondido, CA 92029
Profile last updated: May 23, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.