Meet Dr. Ben W. Kittredge, MD
Dr. Kittredge is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
As an avid runner, Dr. Kittredge is dedicated to seeing patients restored to everyday functionality and mobility, so they can participate in their favorite activities without pain. He has particular expertise in sports medicine, knee and shoulder care, and total joint replacement surgery.
Dr. Kittredge at a Glance
- He is the former Chief of Orthopaedics at Inova Alexandria Hospital.
- His special techniques include reverse total shoulder replacements, ACL reconstruction, and arthroscopic shoulder stabilization.
Dr. Kittredge looks forward to working with you.
Dr. Kittredge is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ben W. Kittredge, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- BA, University of Virginia
- MS, Georgetown University
- MD, University of Virginia
- Residency, University of Virginia
- Fellowship, Jefferson Medical College & Pennsylvania Hospital
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Ben W. Kittredge, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of Virginia
- The American Orthopaedic for Sports Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Virginia Living Magazine, 2018
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Super Doctors® 2011
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Northern Virginia Magazine 2011-2012, 2018
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Washingtonian Magazine 2008, 2010, 2012, & 2014
- Voted a "Top Doctor" Washington Consumers' Checkbook Magazine, 2007
Office Information for Dr. Ben W. Kittredge, MD
2805 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Alexandria, VA 22310
Profile last updated: April 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.