Meet Dr. Benjamin Ma, MD
Dr. Ma is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
He provides expert care for shoulder and knee surgery, including arthroscopic procedures, ligament reconstruction, shoulder replacement, cartilage replacement, and tendon transfers.
Dr. Ma at a Glance
- Dr. Ma is the center’s chief of sports medicine and shoulder surgery.
- His leading-edge research focuses on advanced imaging of cartilage degeneration, ACL reconstruction, and rotator cuff repairs.
Visit Dr. Ma to find solutions for your painful shoulder or knee condition.
Dr. Ma is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Benjamin Ma, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- ACL Tear
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Clavicle Fracture
- Frozen Shoulder
- Glenoid Labrum Tear
- Hip (Trochanteric) Bursitis
- Hip Labral Tear
- LCL Tear
- MCL Tear
- PCL Tear
- Patellar Femoral Pain Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- SLAP Tear
- Separated Shoulder
- Shoulder Fracture
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Benjamin Ma, MD
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Musculoskeletal Research 2002
- Orthopaedic Surgery Fellowship, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Service, The Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
Office Information for Dr. Benjamin Ma, MD
Profile last updated: May 7, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.