Meet Dr. Brantley P. Vitek, MD
Dr. Vitek is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
As an athlete himself (and a former collegiate soccer player), Dr. Vitek understands the importance of maximizing orthopedic health for sustained activity and comfort. His passion is in helping patients return to everyday functionality, no longer limited by painful joint and muscle conditions.
Dr. Vitek at a Glance
- Dr. Vitek is a specialist in sports medicine, trauma, knee, shoulder, hip, and total joint replacement.
- He previously served as a physician for the Major League Soccer team, DC United.
Dr. Vitek is ready to meet with you, and get you on the best path toward recovery.
Dr. Vitek is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brantley P. Vitek, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Injury
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Brantley P. Vitek, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Fairfax County Medical Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Profile last updated: August 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.