Meet Dr. Brian Feeley, MD
Dr. Feeley is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
He specializes in treating athletic injuries of the shoulder and knee, as well as cartilage regeneration and repair.
Dr. Feeley at a Glance
- Dr. Feeley applies minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques to resolve a wide range of orthopedic conditions.
- He previously served as an assistant team physician for the NFL's New York Giants.
Consider Dr. Feeley to care for your sports-related injury, orthopedic problem, or early arthritis.
Dr. Feeley is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brian Feeley, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- ACL Tear
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Clavicle Fracture
- Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI)
- Meniscus Tears
- Shoulder Instability
- Sports Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Brian Feeley, MD
- Assistant Professor in Residence, UCSF Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine and Shoulder Fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Western Orthopaedic Society
Office Information for Dr. Brian Feeley, MD
Mission Bay Orthopaedic Institute
1500 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
Profile last updated: May 7, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.