Meet C. Michael Morris, MD
Dr. Morris is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
He specializes in the treatment of knee, shoulder and sports injuries.
Dr. Morris at a Glance
- He offers cutting-edge orthopedic procedures, such as meniscal transplant and cartilage replacement.
- He helps active patients recover their mobility and productivity.
Connect with Dr. Morris.
Dr. Morris is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How C. Michael Morris, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Residency - Georgia Baptist Medical Center
- Medical School - University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Dislocation
- Joint Strain
- Joint Tears
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- MCL/ACL Knee Injuries
- Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for C. Michael Morris, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons - 1995
- Recertification, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons until 2018
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- 2006 Top Doc Gwinnett County
- Gwinnett County Sports Doctors Honored
Office Information for C. Michael Morris, MD
758 Old Norcross Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.