Meet Dr. Christina Allen, MD
Dr. Allen is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
She specializes in sports medicine, cartilage regeneration, and cartilage repair. She commonly cares for a wide array of painful elbow and knee conditions.
Dr. Allen at a Glance
- Dr. Allen has particular expertise in conducting ACL repair or revision surgery, and proximal hamstring repairs.
- She traveled to the 2012 Olympic Games in London as a team physician, and she is orthopedic team physician for University of California Berkeley soccer teams.
For high quality sports medicine and orthopedic care, visit Dr. Allen.
Dr. Allen is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christina Allen, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- ACL Tear
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Clavicle Fracture
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Frozen Shoulder
- Glenoid Labrum Tear
- Hip (Trochanteric) Bursitis
- Hip Labral Tear
- LCL Tear
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- SLAP Tear
- Separated Shoulder
- Shoulder Fracture
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Shoulder Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Christina Allen, MD
- Professor of Clinical Orthopaedics, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco
- Orthopaedic Team Physician, Cal Men's Soccer, University of California Berkeley, CA
- Fellowship Director, UCSF Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine Fellowship, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Office Information for Dr. Christina Allen, MD
Mission Bay Orthopaedic Institute
1500 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
Profile last updated: May 7, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.