Meet Dr. Christopher Annunziata, MD
Dr. Annunziata is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He is committed to helping patients recover from pain and injury so they can return to activity and functionality. Dr. Annunziata’s specialization is in sports medicine, complex shoulder and knee conditions, and orthopedic trauma. He offers a full range of arthroscopic surgeries, and he treats adults and children alike.
Dr. Annunziata at a Glance
- Dr. Annunziata possesses a deep knowledge of orthopedic care, demonstrated by his post as clinical assistant professor at Georgetown University.
- He is the head orthopedic physician for the NFL's Washington Redskins.
Dr. Annunziata is ready to help you feel your best again.
Dr. Annunziata is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher Annunziata, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Ankle Injury
- Ankle Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Cartilage Repair
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty
- Shoulder Resurfacing
- Sports Medicine
- Total & Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Christopher Annunziata, MD
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine/Knee & Shoulder - University of Pittsburgh Sports Medicine Center
- Lab Instructor, Fall Meeting for the Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Eastern Orthopaedic Society
- Georgetown and University of Pittsburgh Orthopaedic Societies
- Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- Virginia and Arlington County Medical Societies
- Georgetown Clinical Society
- Phi Beta Kappa & Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Societies
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society
- Member of MLS Team Physician Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Profile last updated: August 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.