Meet Dr. Christopher Isaacs, DO
Dr. Isaacs is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Center for Spinal Disorders.
He provides sports medicine and orthopedic care to patients affected by painful conditions, with the goal of helping them recover quickly and fully.
Dr. Isaacs at a Glance
- He is a member of several medical associations, including American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, Colorado Medical Society, and Denver Osteopathic Foundation.
- He offers such treatments as hip, knee, and joint replacement; rehabilitation; and minimally invasive surgery.
Learn more about how Dr. Isaacs can help you.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher Isaacs, DO Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Hip Fracture
- Knee Fracture
- Meniscus Tears
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Sports Injuries
- Stress Fracture
- Cartilage Repair
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Christopher Isaacs, DO
- Predoctoral Fellowship, Manipulative Medicine - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Colorado Medical Society
- Denver Osteopathic Foundation
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Christopher Isaacs, DO
Profile last updated: August 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.