Meet Daniel J. Nagle, MD
Dr. Nagle is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgery with Northwestern Medicine.
His primary specialty is hand surgery, and his secondary specialty is orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Nagle at a Glance
- Dr. Nagle’s clinical interests include arthritis disorders; carpal tunnel syndrome; hand, wrist, and upper extremity surgery.
- He consults as a hand surgeon for the MLB’s Chicago Cubs and the NFL’s Chicago Bears and has presented hundreds of lectures on surgical techniques.
For world-class hand and upper extremity care, visit Dr. Nagle.
Dr. Nagle is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How Daniel J. Nagle, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Arthritis Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Disease
- Hand Disorders
- Nerve Injuries
- Neuropathies / Upper Extremity
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist Disorders
- Hand Surgery
- Reconstructive Microvascular Surgery
- Reconstructive Upper Extremity Surgery
- Upper Extremity Surgery
Accolades for Daniel J. Nagle, MD
- Fellowship, Hand Surgery - University of Louisville Hospital
- President of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- One of the best doctors in America and in Chicago
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- The Kiros Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery
Office Information for Daniel J. Nagle, MD
Northwestern Center for Hand Surgery
737 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated: June 11, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.