Meet Dr. Daniel E. Weingold, MD
Dr. Weingold is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He is an expert in sports medicine, shoulder and knee care, total joint replacement, and a broad range of arthroscopic and reconstructive procedures.
Dr. Weingold at a Glance
- Dr. Weingold is dedicated to customizing treatments according to each patient’s unique health situation, considering non-surgical and surgical approaches for each condition.
- He is passionate about outstanding patient-education, as he participates in free community education seminars.
Dr. Weingold is available to help alleviate your pain and get you back to everyday mobility.
Dr. Weingold is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Daniel E. Weingold, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- BS, Duke University
- MD, University of Maryland
- Residency, George Washington University
- ACL Tear
- Hip Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Daniel E. Weingold, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Sierra Cascade Trauma Society
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Daniel E. Weingold, MD
2805 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Monday: 8:30 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:30 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:30 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:30 - 5:00
Friday: 8:30 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: April 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.