The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. David Cortese, MD, FAAOS
Dr. Cortese is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Arthritis Program.
He specializes in sports medicine, joint replacement and fracture care.
Dr. Cortese at a Glance
- Dr. Cortese creates a collaborative environment with his patients to provide education and all treatment options available to them.
- His interests include arthroscopic management of tendon, ligament and articular cartilage disorders of the knee and shoulder.
- He will partner with you to develop a treatment plan specific to you to help you get back to your active lifestyle.
For orthopedic and arthritis care, connect with Dr. Cortese.
Dr. Cortese is a member of Franciscan Arthritis Program.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David Cortese, MD, FAAOS Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy and Reconstructive Surgery, Southern California Orthopaedic Institute, Van Nuys, CA
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Medical School, University of California, Irvine, CA
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Ligament Injuries
- Muscle Strain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger
- Upper Extremity Pain
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Corticosteroid Injections
- Evaluation and Treatment
- Fracture Care
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. David Cortese, MD, FAAOS
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, Arthroscopy Association
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. David Cortese, MD, FAAOS
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates - Enumclaw
2820 Griffin Avenue
Enumclaw, WA 98022
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
9230 Sky Island Drive East
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Profile last updated: February 28, 2022. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.