Meet David M. Kalainov, MD
Dr. David M. Kalainov is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon in Chicago, Illinois. He is an Associate Professor of Clinical Orthopedic Surgery at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Kalainov specializes in the treatment of hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder disorders.
Dr. Kalainov is an active teacher at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and is accompanied by medical students and residents into the office and operating room. He has published more than 30 articles pertaining to the elbow, forearm, wrist, shoulder and hand.
Dr. Kalainov is part of the team that makes up Northwestern Medicine .
Directions to our primary location in
How David M. Kalainov, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Disorders
- Hand Disorders
- Shoulder Disorders
- Wrist Disorders
- Hand Surgery
- Reconstructive Upper Extremity Surgery
- Upper Extremity Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for David M. Kalainov, MD
- Fellowship - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Associate Editor for the American Society for Surgery of the Hand On-Line Journal Club
- America's Top Surgeons by the Consumers' Research Council of America
- Outstanding Physician by the Chicago Consumers' Checkbook
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery of the Hand
Office Information for David M. Kalainov, MD
Northwestern Center for Hand Surgery
737 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.