Meet David M. Kalainov, MD
Dr. Kalainov is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
He specializes in hand surgery and offers additional expertise in orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Kalainov at a Glance
- Dr. Kalainov’s clinical interests include carpal tunnel syndrome, elbow disorders, hand surgery, upper extremity surgery, wrist disorders, and wrist surgery.
- He has had over 30 articles published on elbow, forearm, wrist, shoulder and hand issues.
Talk to Dr. Kalainov about your orthopedic pain.
Dr. Kalainov is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in Chicago, IL
How David M. Kalainov, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Disorders
- Wrist Disorders
- Hand Disorders
- Shoulder Disorders
- Hand Surgery
- Reconstructive Upper Extremity Surgery
- Upper Extremity Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for David M. Kalainov, MD
- Fellowship - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Associate Editor for the American Society for Surgery of the Hand On-Line Journal Club
- America's Top Surgeons by the Consumers' Research Council of America
- Outstanding Physician by the Chicago Consumers' Checkbook
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery of the Hand
Office Information for David M. Kalainov, MD
Northwestern Center for Hand Surgery 737 N. Michigan Avenue Suite 700 Chicago, IL 60611 Driving Directions
Northwestern Center for Hand Surgery
737 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Visit Dr. David Kalainov's Profile on the Northwestern Medicine Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.