Meet David W. Manning, MD
Dr. Manning is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
He specializes in adult reconstruction surgery and offers expertise in orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Manning at a Glance
- His clinical interests are hip replacement, hip resurfacing, joint replacement surgery, knee replacement, minimally invasive hip/knee replacement, partial knee replacement, and revision joint replacement surgery.
- If pain limits your mobility, Dr. Manning is equipped to help you heal.
Set up a time to discuss your symptoms and goals with Dr. Manning.
Dr. Manning is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in Chicago, IL
How David W. Manning, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Joint Surgery
- Adult Reconstruction
Accolades for David W. Manning, MD
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction - Harvard/Massachusetts General Hospital
- Recognized as a “Best Physician” and “Top Physician”
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for David W. Manning, MD
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care 259 E. Erie 13th Floor Chicago, IL 60611 Driving Directions
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
259 E. Erie
Chicago, IL 60611
Visit Dr. David Manning's Profile onn the Northwestern Medicine Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.