Meet Dr. David W. Romness, MD
Dr. Romness is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He focuses on treating hip and knee conditions, offering the latest in joint replacement technology, and utilizing computer guidance and less invasive techniques.
Dr. Romness at a Glance
- Dr. Romness commonly provides orthopedic care for geriatric patients, with a particular passion for advanced management of hip fractures.
- He previously served as president of the Virginia Orthopaedic Society, and as a clinical assistant professor with Georgetown University Medical Center.
If you have a painful bone or joint condition, Dr. Romness is available to meet you with solutions.
Dr. Romness is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David W. Romness, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- BS, University of Richmond
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Residency, Mayo Clinic
- Hip Fracture
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Injury
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Bilateral Knee Replacement
- Computer-Navigated Assisted Surgery
- Hip Hemiarthroplasty
- Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Total & Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
Accolades for Dr. David W. Romness, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- Washington Orthopaedic Society
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- Arlington County Medical Society
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Selected as one of the Best Doctors In America, Harvard University School of Medicine, 2008
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Washingtonian Magazine 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014-2015, 2017
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Northern Virginia Magazine 2011-2018
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Virginia Living Magazine, 2017
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Washington Consumers' Checkbook Magazine, 2007
Office Information for Dr. David W. Romness, MD
1635 North George Mason Drive
Arlington, VA 22205
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Vienna, VA 22182
Profile last updated: April 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.