The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Denis Williams, MD
Dr. Williams is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Swedish Medical Group, where he also serves as Chair of the Department of Surgery.
He specializes in orthopedic surgery, and his clinical interests include hip and knee arthroplasty, joint replacement surgery, sports medicine, and more.
Dr. Williams at a Glance
- Dr. Williams has several years of experience performing joint replacement surgeries.
- Whether you are an athlete or an older adult, Dr. Williams is committed to helping you recover and return to the activities you enjoy the most.
Dr. Williams is a member of Swedish Medical Group Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Denis Williams, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Residency, Loyola University, Chicago, IL
- MD, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Foot Pain
- Head Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Diagnostic Testing
- Facet Joint Injections
- Fracture Care
- Fusion Surgery
- Hip Arthroscopic Surgery
- Hip and Knee Revision Surgery
- Joint Revision Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Medication Management
- Pain Management
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Denis Williams, MD
This Doctor is a very pleasant person, listens well and advises on what all your options are and which one he would recommend. I would definitely recommend him!!— Dr. Williams Patient
Dr. Williams is wonderful, awesome, delightful, and so, so knowledgeable. He explains things in such a manner that any lay person can explain it. He will Always be my doctor!!! I'm so proud to be a patient of Dr. Williams.— Dr. Williams Patient
I have seen Dr Williams many times and I always feel as if I am his only patient being seen that day. The entire team is the same way. Kasia is amazing - strong skill set and customer service focused. Is it wrong to enjoy going to your orthopedic surgeon's office?!— Dr. Williams Patient
Accolades for Dr. Denis Williams, MD
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Denis Williams, MD
5215 N. California Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 24, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.