Meet Dr. Douglas Wills, MD
Dr. Wills is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He possesses deep expertise in general orthopedics, hip and knee replacement, arthroscopic surgery, and sports medicine.
Dr. Wills at a Glance
- Dr. Wills performs a wide range of cutting-edge procedures designed to get patients back to everyday activity, including total and partial knee replacement, total and partial hip replacement, and rotator cuff repair.
- He is on the forefront of orthopedic innovation, conducting research and consulting on total joint design.
Dr. Wills is ready to join you on the road toward relief and mobility.
Dr. Wills is a member of OrthoVirginia Richmond.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Douglas Wills, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Residency - Sinai-Grace Hospital/Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Internship - Sinai-Grace Hospital/Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Medical Degree - Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Cortisone Injections
- Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Revision Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Steroid Injection
- Therapeutic Injections
- arthoscopic surgery
Accolades for Dr. Douglas Wills, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Douglas Wills, MD
Hanover Memorial Regional
8200 Meadowbridge Rd Suite 200
Mechanicsville, VA 23225
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: June 28, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.