Meet Edward H. Holliger, MD
Dr. Hollinger is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Roswell and Cumming, Georgia.
He specializes in elbow and hand care.
Dr. Hollinger at a Glance
- Dr. Hollinger was named a “Top Doctor” in hand surgery and orthopedic surgery by Atlanta Magazine.
- He is considered an expert in repairing hand and upper extremity injuries, helping patients recover functionality and enjoy relief.
Discuss your pain and goals with Dr. Hollinger.
Dr. Hollinger is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Edward H. Holliger, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Hand and Upper Extremity Microvascular Surgery - Duke University
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery - Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati School of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Pain
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Pain
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist Injuries
- Wrist Pain
- Elbow Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Hand Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Edward H. Holliger, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 2014 Top Doc in Hand Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2014 Top Regional Doctors in Hand Surgery, Castle Connelly
Office Information for Edward H. Holliger, MD
1100 Northside Forsyth Drive
Cumming, GA 30041
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Roswell, GA 30076
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.