Meet Dr. Erik Hansen, MD
Dr. Hansen is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
He specializes in reconstructive, replacement, and revision surgery of the hip and knee. He is dedicated to helping patients get back to mobility, functionality, and relief.
Dr. Hansen at a Glance
- Dr. Hansen has robust knowledge in primary total joint arthroplasty (including the direct anterior approach for hip replacement surgery) and complex revision surgery.
- He is an expert in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of periprosthetic joint infection.
Talk to Dr. Hansen and explore your treatment options.
Dr. Hansen is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Erik Hansen, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Joint Infection
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Adult Reconstruction
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Revision Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Erik Hansen, MD
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction
- Assistant Clinical Professor - Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at UCSF School of Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Erik Hansen, MD
Mission Bay Orthopaedic Institute
1500 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
Profile last updated: October 26, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.