Meet Frank R. Joseph, MD
Dr. Joseph is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Roswell and Sandy Springs, Georgia.
He specializes in elbow and hand care, offering surgery of the hand, wrist, and upper extremities.
Dr. Joseph at a Glance
- Dr. Joseph is experienced treating dislocations, fractures, pain, ligament strains, and tears.
- He belongs to several medical associations and societies.
Dr. Joseph is committed to your pain relief.
Dr. Joseph is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Frank R. Joseph, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - Hospital for Joint/Diseases/Orthopaedic Institute, New York City, NY
- Residency - Milwaukee County General Hospital, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Medical School - Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Pain
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Ligament Tears
- Wrist Injuries
- Wrist Pain
- Elbow Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Hand Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Frank R. Joseph, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery
Office Information for Frank R. Joseph, MD
1285 Hembree Road
Roswell, GA 30076
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Atlanta, GA 30342
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.