Meet Glenn J. Jonas, MD
Dr. Jonas is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Canton, Kennesaw, and Woodstock, Georgia.
He specializes in hand, elbow, and shoulder.
Dr. Jonas at a Glance
- He offers expert surgery -- including microsurgery -- for hand and upper extremity conditions.
- Dr. Jonas can help you experience pain relief and increased mobility.
Connect with Dr. Jonas to get a diagnosis and learn your treatment options.
Dr. Jonas is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Glenn J. Jonas, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Hand and Microsurgery - University of Alabama, Birmingham Medical Center, Birmingham, Alabama
- Residency - New York University, New York, New York
- Medical School - New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Pain
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Ligament Tears
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist Pain
- Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
- Elbow Surgery
- Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Glenn J. Jonas, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Georgia Medical Society
- Georgia Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
Office Information for Glenn J. Jonas, MD
15 Reinhardt College Parkway
Canton, GA 30114
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.