Meet Dr. Glenn Kerr, MD
Dr. Kerr is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He specializes in hip and knee reconstruction, and possesses advanced sports medicine experience. Dr. Kerr provides patients with high quality and compassionate orthopedic care.
Dr. Kerr at a Glance
- Dr. Kerr offers non-surgical care, as well as a variety of cutting-edge surgical treatments, including total hip and knee replacement, arthroscopic knee reconstruction, meniscal repair and transplantation, and revision hip and knee replacement.
- During his fellowship training, he performed over 600 hip and knee replacements.
Connect with Dr. Kerr for orthopedic solutions.
Dr. Kerr is a member of OrthoVirginia Richmond.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Glenn Kerr, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - The Rothman Institute, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency - Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, Washington
- Medical Degree - Uniformed Services, University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Cortisone Injections
- Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Revision Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Steroid Injection
- Therapeutic Injections
- arthoscopic surgery
Accolades for Dr. Glenn Kerr, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Military Awards - Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, Colorado Humanitarian Service Award
- Kentucky Colonel's Award - 2009
- Outstanding Educator Award - Physician Assistant's Program 2007 - 2008
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Office Information for Dr. Glenn Kerr, MD
St. Francis Hospital
13700 St. Francis Boulevard, Suite 103
Midlothian, VA 23114
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: September 5, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.