Meet Dr. Gregory Brown, MD, PhD
Dr. Brown is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in knee joint reconstruction and sports medicine.
Dr. Brown at a Glance
- Dr. Brown offers expertise in knee arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction, bone realignment procedures, knee replacements, revision knee replacements, and periprosthetic fractures.
- His research was awarded by the Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation/Current Concepts in Joint Replacement (2014), and he serves as Associate Editor for the Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma.
Dr. Brown is equipped to help you find relief.
Dr. Brown is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Gregory Brown, MD, PhD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee
- Fracture Care
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Joint Reconstruction
- Knee Osteotomy
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
- Revision Knee Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Knee Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Gregory Brown, MD, PhD
- Associate Editor for the Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma
- Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota (1999-2014)
- Received award for research in Hip and Knee Replacements from American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (2008)
- Received award for research in Joint Replacement from Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation/Current Concepts (2014)
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Gregory Brown, MD, PhD
1608 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Profile last updated: June 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.