Meet Dr. Hubert Kim, PhD, MD
Dr. Kim is an orthopedic surgeon with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
He is a specialist with a deep background in treating arthritis, as well as cartilage injuries of the knee, hip, shoulder, and ankle.
Dr. Kim at a Glance
- Dr. Kim is experienced in surgical procedures involving joint replacement and adult reconstruction.
- He conducts cutting-edge research in how to limit cell death after articular cartilage injury.
Dr. Kim is committed to helping you return to the activity and mobility you enjoy.
Dr. Kim is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Hubert Kim, PhD, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Adult Reconstruction
- Joint Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Hubert Kim, PhD, MD
- Associate Professor in Residence, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA
- Associate Residency Program Director, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA.
- Staff Physician, Orthopaedic Surgery Section, San Francisco VA Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- American Orthopaedic Association
- International Cartilage Repair Society
Profile last updated: October 26, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.