Meet Jane Tan, MD
Dr. Tan is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Covington, Georgia.
She specializes in hand and upper extremity surgery.
Dr. Tan at a Glance
- She completed a hand surgery fellowship at the University of Utah.
- She is experienced treating carpal tunnel syndrome, sports injuries of the wrist, and more.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Tan.
Dr. Tan is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Jane Tan, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Hand Surgery - University of Utah Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Residency - University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Medical School, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand & Wrist Fractures
- Hand & Wrist Pain
- Hand Injuries
- Sports Injuries to the Hand and Wrist
- Tendon Ruptures or Lacerations
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Upper Extremity Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Jane Tan, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand
Office Information for Jane Tan, MD
3211 Iris Drive
Covington, GA 30016
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.