Meet Jeffrey Peretz, MD
Dr. Peretz is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Atlanta, Georgia.
He specializes in joint replacement, hip, and knee.
Dr. Peretz at a Glance
- Dr. Peretz’s areas of expertise include total joint replacement, adult reconstructive surgery, anterior approach total hip replacement, partial knee replacement, and knee arthroscopy.
- He is on the Arthritis Foundation Leadership Council.
Join Dr. Peretz for premium orthopedic care.
Dr. Peretz is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Jeffrey Peretz, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Otto E. Aufranc, Adult Reconstructive Surgery - New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery - Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medical School - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School; Newark, New Jersey
- Bone Fracture
- Bone Spurs
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Adult Reconstruction
- Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Joint Replacement
Accolades for Jeffrey Peretz, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery Section Chief, Emory-St. Joseph’s Hospital, 2017-Present
- Arthritis Foundation Leadership Council, 2012-Present
- Arthritis Foundation – Leadership Council Member – 2012-Present
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Jeffrey Peretz, MD
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30342
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
2550 Windy Hill Road
Marietta, GA 30067
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.