Meet Jeffrey I. Peretz
Dr. Jeffrey Peretz is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon in Atlanta, Georgia.
Meet Dr. Peretz:
- Dr. Peretz specializes in the surgical intervention of hip, joint and knee conditions and injuries.
- His expertise lies in Knee and Hip Replacements, Arthroscopic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Surgery of the Hip and Knee.
Dr. Peretz is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics.
Directions to our primary location in
How Jeffrey I. Peretz Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Otto E. Aufranc, Adult Reconstructive Surgery - New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery - Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medical School - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School; Newark, New Jersey
- Bone Fracture
- Bone Spurs
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Adult Reconstruction
- Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Joint Replacement
Accolades for Jeffrey I. Peretz
- Orthopaedic Surgery Section Chief, Emory-St. Joseph’s Hospital, 2017-Present
- Arthritis Foundation Leadership Council, 2012-Present
- Arthritis Foundation – Leadership Council Member – 2012-Present
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Jeffrey I. Peretz
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30342
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
2550 Windy Hill Road
Marietta, GA 30067
Profile last updated: June 1, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.