Meet Jennifer L. Bruggers, MD
Dr. Bruggers is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Marietta and Atlanta, Georgia.
She specializes in orthopedic trauma care.
Dr. Bruggers at a Glance
- Dr. Bruggers has expertise treating fractures, infections, and deformities.
- She is a member of several medical societies and associations, including the Orthopaedic Trauma Association and Southeastern Fracture Consortium.
Dr. Bruggers is prepared to help you heal.
Dr. Bruggers is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Jennifer L. Bruggers, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Trauma - Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons of Northern California, Carmichael, California
- Residency - Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Medical School - Louisiana State University School of Medicine; New Orleans, Louisiana
- Deformity/Limb Lengthening
- Orthopedic Trauma
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Jennifer L. Bruggers, MD
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- AO Trauma
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Georgia Orthopaedic Association
- American Orthopaedic Association Emerging Leader Program
- Southeastern Fracture Consortium
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Perry Initiative
- Board Certified, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Office Information for Jennifer L. Bruggers, MD
61 Whitcher Street
Marietta, GA 30060
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Atlanta, GA 30308
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.