Meet Dr. John Stewart, MD
Dr. Stewart is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in treating hand, forearm, wrist, and elbow conditions.
Dr. Stewart at a Glance
- Dr. Stewart has expertise caring for patients with carpal tunnel syndrome, peripheral nerve injuries, arthritis, and fractures.
- His focus is on restoring function and alleviating your pain.
Connect with Dr. Stewart and the team at Franciscan.
Dr. Stewart is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. John Stewart, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Medical School, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injury
- Elbow Pain
- Hand & Wrist Pain
- Hand Injuries
- Muscle/Nerve Injuries
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Wrist Fractures
- Bone Grafting
- Elbow Surgery
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Dr. John Stewart, MD
- Fellowship, Northwestern University Medical School - Chicago, IL
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. John Stewart, MD
1608 S. J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
6401 Kimball Drive
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Profile last updated: January 18, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.