The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet John M. Stogin, MD
Dr. Stogin is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
His primary specialty is hand surgery, and his secondary specialty is orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Stogin at a Glance
- His clinical interests include arthritis disorders, carpal tunnel syndrome, and surgery for hand, wrist, and upper extremities.
- He helps patients manage pain and regain functionality.
Discuss your options with Dr. Stogin.
Dr. Stogin is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How John M. Stogin, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Arthritis Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Disorders
- Hand Disorders
- Neuropathies/Upper Extremity
- Wrist Disorders
- Elbow Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Reconstructive Microvascular Surgery
- Reconstructive Upper Extremity Surgery
- Upper Extremity Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for John M. Stogin, MD
- Fellowship - Indiana Hand Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery
Office Information for John M. Stogin, MD
Northwestern Center for Hand Surgery
737 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated: June 11, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.