The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Joshua Johnston, MD
Dr. Johnston is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Arthritis Program.
He specializes in adult joint reconstruction and has a special focus on total hip replacement and complex revisions.
Dr. Johnston at a Glance
- Dr. Johnston provides cutting-edge care, including robotic arm-assisted joint replacement surgery, arthroscopic surgery, and anterior approach total hip arthroplasty.
- He served as team physician for Major League Soccer’s L.A. Galaxy, the U.S. Men's and Women's National Soccer Teams, and Pepperdine University’s athletic department.
Visit Dr. Johnston for world-class orthopedic and sports medicine care.
Dr. Johnston is a member of Franciscan Arthritis Program
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joshua Johnston, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Santa Monica Orthopaedic & Sports Medical Group, Santa Monica, CA
- Residency, Michigan State University/ Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, Kalamazoo, MI
- Medical School, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Fracture Care
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Reconstruction Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Joshua Johnston, MD
- Fellowship - Santa Monica Orthopaedic & Sports Med Grp, Santa Monica, CA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Joshua Johnston, MD
11311 Bridgeport Way S.W.
Lakewood, WA 98499
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 18, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.