Meet Dr. Joshua Roehrich, MD
Dr. Roehrich is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Arthritis Program.
He specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and arthroscopy.
Dr. Roehrich at a Glance
- Dr. Roehrich has extensive experience with fracture care.
- His focus on patient education helps in developing the best plan to treat each individual's unique situation.
Dr. Roehrich is dedicated to helping you find the best solution and treatment for your condition.
Dr. Roehrich is a member of Franciscan Arthritis Program
How Dr. Joshua Roehrich, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center, Jackson, MS
- Residency, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Joshua Roehrich, MD
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Joshua Roehrich, MD
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Joseph
1608 S. J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Visit the Franciscan Arthritis Program Website
Like Franciscan Arthritis Program on Facebook
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.