The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Kevin K. Anbari, MD, MBA
Dr. Kevin Anbari is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Dr. Anbari attended Harvard University for his undergraduate studies in biochemistry and attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania. He did his orthopedic residency at the University of Pennsylvania as well.
Dr. Anbari's practice is completely dedicated to hip and knee replacement. He specializes in the anterior approach for hip replacement, which can give patients a faster recovery and quicker return to everyday activities. He has done hundreds of these anterior approach procedures since 2011. Dr. Anbari also specializes in knee replacement and is versed in the latest techniques, from partial and total knee replacements to complex knee revisions. In fact, he performs as many knee procedures as hip procedures. He is the medical co-director of joint replacement at LVHN-Tilghman Campus.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kevin K. Anbari, MD, MBA Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hip Arthritis
- Hip Dysplasia
- Joint Pain
- Knee Arthritis
- Pelvis Pain
- Direct Anterior Hip Approach
- Hip Replacement
- Hip and Knee Revision Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Medication Management
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Non-Operative Care
- Nutritional Supplements
Accolades for Dr. Kevin K. Anbari, MD, MBA
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction - Anderson Post-Graduate Medical Educational Foundation, Alexandria, VA
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Kevin K. Anbari, MD, MBA
250 Cetronia Road
Allentown, PA 18104
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.